----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark S. Krüx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Amp Fiddler [Marketing and music taste]

> My thoughts exactly...it's good stuff for sure,  but not something that's
> got me all excited like some folks seem to be.

I agree it's not innovative really. I do think he brings his own sound out
very well though, and I think it's remarkably solid straight through. For
that matter, I don't think anything he's done has been terribly innovative.
And I guess I wouldn't say anything I've bought in the last few years has
sounded all that groundbreaking. At best most of it is just a further
distillation/combination of existing sounds. But I don't really see that as
a bad thing. For the record, it is definitely something that's grown on me
with repeated listens.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk