yeah i was just checking clips of the tony brown earlier today at submerge..sounds sweet! loads of personality..

i checked the matt dear lp again too while i was there..:P it's good just not for me.

was fun going thru all those r&s classics too..

Me iam feeling this TONY BROWN - Da Gama s Voyage latest release from the NSC imprint "De Gama s Voyage" is a techno-infused Detroit-flavored houser, with some great analog synth play plus some Eastern flavors, while a bumping bassline groove. and the new Theo is dope, and also picked up carl cox club traxx. but the tony brown is the hotest.