really sorry about this! not getting any mail through at the minute so not
sure if anyone replied
just found this page, think A1 is the place I'd heard about.

seems to be alot of shops on Melrose - best bet just to tell him to head
down there do you think?

http://www.studio-nibble.com/guides/losangeles.html

also a comment from Greg Earle on this page! same one?
oh yeah, and my mate is useless and cant do owt for himself incase you're
wondering...!

thanks again, sorry to the rest of the list.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring