Hey, this was good.  Now I feel better about spending money on the
ticket, airfare, car and hotel.

K.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bleep43 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 5:30 AM
To: Phonopsia; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Kraftwerk setlist for new tour *spoilers ahead*

nah not reallly.... sometimes the fun comes from knowing what they're
going
to play. I'd like them to play computer love, but they don't anymore, so
I'm
not disappointed at the gig. I'm looking forward to seeing them in
suits,
rather than the worker outfits they've been in since '91. This seems to
be a
bit more like the Man Machine than Computer World...