Been having probs posting to 313 since I resubbed. So Ill try again. Apols
if it duplicates....If not Ill have to go back to lurking

---

Top Five from The D in no order.

Wire To Wire - Robert Hood
More Songs.. - CC
SkyNet - Infinity
Aril Brika - Deeparture In Time
Urban Tribe - Collapse of Modern Culture

I can easily put any one of these on and not feel the need to forward/miss
tracks. They offer a variety of paces and textures in a way to keep me
interested and the experience is less of a mix CD type where the
pace/intensity buiilds, peaks, holds and drops for 10.

I guess it more of a home listening experience for me as this is were I hear
most of my music and at 38 I don't do clubs much.

That my tuppence.

Rav

Rav x3047