Anyone up for a Chicago 313 meetup that weekend?

MEK

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      et                       To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                               cc:

                      02/09/04 12:48 PM        Subject:  (313) Will the Wonders
Never Cease!?

(Taken from the offical Spundae message board)

Okay after years doing spundae, was always one of our dreams to have the
legend Jeff Mills playing on our decks. Finally the day is here, saturday
3/13, he will performing in LA for us. To make the night even sweeter, we
have DJ Vibe playing as well.

Jeff Mills and DJ Vibe on the same night, in the same room  , saturday
3/13. wohoooooooooooooooooooooo

Also Jeff Mills is going to play for us in Chicago 3/27.