From: John Osselaer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 7:50 PM
To: 'Kent williams'; '313 list'; 'i'd do mary'
Subject: RE: (313) Force, Inc

Let's hope nothing too bad. I'm particularly fond of their stuff on
Force Tracks and the occasional Force Inc.

Anyone hear more 'bout this?

John

About 6 months ago giant piles of Force Inc product
on Ebay, apparently listed by people from the label.

A friend has a CD out on Force Inc, and they haven't paid the promised
advance,
and they don't answer E-mail.

A publication I write for hasn't been paid for advertisements by Force
Inc,
for over a year, and doesn't answer E-mail.

These aren't good signs. Does anyone know what's up?