Entertainment UK Limited
Registered Office: 243 Blyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1DN.
Registered in England Numbered 409775

This e-mail, and any attachments it may have, is only intended for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information.
Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the
writer and do not represent the official view of the company.  If you have
 received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail
and then delete this message from your system.  Please do not copy it or
use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank
you for your co-operation.

Greetings 313'ers,

 I'm looking for recommendations for top notch techno sets to download.

I'd ideally like to get  classic Surgeon & Jeff Mills sets.

The tracklisting from the Surgeon @ P.P set looked excellent (where can
this be found?) but if anyone has any better suggestions then I'm all ears.

I'd also be interested in a Mills 'Wizard' set if there are any available?

Thanks,
Gary.