[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Sorry, what day of the year is this taking place? ;)

March 6th 2004 .. I'm sorry I forgot to include the day!!! I just took the post from the Masterlist mailout.

Regards,
Ramon

fab

Scrive Ramon Crespo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Presented by: Fern & Dez Productions, Boldface Media, Sparks, and XLR8R

DJs/Performers: Scan 7 (LIVE), Punisher, Matthew Dear (DJ set), Nova, Mike Clark, Stryke, Eyevee, Ectomorph (DJ set), Alton Miller, Painted Pictures (live), Keith Worthy, and more TBA.

Where: I/O, 30 NE 14 St., Downtown Miami
When: 1pm - 10pm
Price: $10. M3 Summit Passport Event.
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Weblinks: I/O - www.iolounge.com

Details: All you can eat BBQ w/ paid admission, 18+, drink giveaways and specials with 21+ ID, and limited guest list available for media only.

Hope to see you some of you out there. :)

Regards,
Ramon Crespo