both very good, although I think the magnificent dance has been overplayed by self-consciensly 'eclectic' DJs who all seemed to discover it when westway to the world was released. If you're only going to buy one I'd sod both of these and hunt for mustapha dance (the flip of rock the casbah) came out on CBS in the UK and Epic in the US. Oh, and it's got the greatest sleeve ever made.

or you could go the less purist route and just buy super black market clash.

-s

There's another release with the magnificant seven and the
magnificent
dance on the flip. both are worth getting.
they've been repressed and are easy to get.  they're on epic or
cbs