Hi

My mate is selling off his techno bit by bit, some rare stuff here!
all £3 start no reserve.
do advanced search for ebay seller id - somehead

Armando - Land of Confusion - Warehouse Number 1 Original Press!
BFC - Static Friendly - Fragile, first reissue, rare artwork
Basic Channel - Domina
Basic Channel - M5
Basic Channel - Phylps Track II
Basic Channel - Q1.1
Black Dog - Cost II
Brother..Another Planet - Planet Earth - Rare first release on DBX's 7th
City, Blue Vinyl!!
Drexciya - Deep Sea Dweller
Gherkin Jerks - Don't Dis The Beat - recent reissue, now deleted again
Juan Atkins - Sonar 123 - peacefrog sampler w/
Shake/Neuropolitique/M.Bonds/Infiniti
Juan Atkins - The Future Sound EP Rare UK issue ULR ep. 4 killer tracks
Kosmic Messenger - I Find Myself - Rare first issue on Eclipse
M5003MB - Jazz Is The Teacher  - US Metroplex
Maurizio - Ploy - M1
Model 500 - The Chase  - US Metroplex
Octave One - Point Blank - US 430 West
Paperclip People - Remake Uno - US Planet E
Psyche - Crackdown - Transmat Classics
Ray Munnings - Funky Nassau
Round Three - Acting Crazy
Santonio - That's Where It's At - Rare track on US Siren
Underground Resistance - Codebreaker
Underground Resistance - World 2 World
Drexciya - The Unknown Aquazone
UR - Electronic Warfare
Hotmix 5 - Acid LP

apologies for those not interested.

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring