>I'm seeking this track on vinyl.  I know that this
>track appears on both Techno Nations vol 6 and Drexciya
>5 on Warp, but these releases are not accesible to me
>on vinyl at the moment.
>Does this track appear anywhere else?

There was a wicked compilation on Irma called "Soul In Motion" that had one
of the drexciya tracks from the warp ep on. but I'm not at home so I cant
remember which one it was.
it was a coooooooool comp though, full of dope stuff, well worth getting.
should be still available, came out last year sometime.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring