On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:28:30 +0000, Tom Churchill wrote:

> Glasshouse Transmissions are putting on "Rhythm &
Sound
> with Paul St Hilaire
> (aka Tikiman)" here in Glasgow on April 2nd,
> apparently, for any listmembers
> north of the border.
>
> It's in the greenhouse/garden of the People's Palace
on
> Glasgow Green, which
> is a pretty cool place for a party. I've not made it
> any of their other
> nights (Andy Weatherall, Plaid, Skam DJs etc) but
heard
> good reports...
>
> Also now's probably a good time to plug this:
>
> Traxxevents at The Arches, Glasgow
> Saturday March 13
>
> Traxx room:
> Juan Atkins (Model 500, Metroplex, Detroit)
> Louis Digital (Warp/Arcola, Footwork)
> Tom Churchill
>
> Melting Pot room:
> Cosmo (Bitches Brew, NYC)

I had Cosmo on my radio show in Halifax here a few
years back.  She plays excellent tunes. Andrew

> Simon Cordiner
> Andrew Pirie
>
> More info: http://www.traxxevents.com
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

Jason Trenholm was born 31 August 1969 and died
1 January 2004.  We met when we were 5 years old;
he was my best friend for the next 29 years.*****
Andrew Duke releases out now:
Take Nothing For Granted http://cognitionaudioworks.com
Environmental Politics http://and-oar.org
Sprung http://bip-hop.com
http://warprecords.com/mart/music/release.php?
cat=BLEEP12&fc_type=CD
*Canadian electronica album of the year nominee*
More Destructive Than Organized http://staalplaat.com
Highest Common Denominator http://pieheadrecords.com
Physical and Mental Health http://dialrecords.com
74'02 (split with Hypo) http://tsunami-addiction.com