the Amazon customer database that (supposedly) analyzes buying patterns/preferences ... gone horribly wrong!

"Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As someone who has purchased quality dance & DJ CDs, we thought you might like to know about "Ultra Trance 3," a collection featuring tracks from Paul Oakenfold, Underworld, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, and more."

yoykes!!! even the Underworld track is remixed by Oakie! :( they must lump all "electronic music" purchases together, either that or mixed discs? maybe it's late and I'm tired, but I found their direct-marketing effort kinda bizarre.

thank gawd for the 313 list and all the great recommends & info that come across here! yay!

lisa