From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 5:25 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) bands

Hello folks.

I'm all buzzing this morning as I saw one of my favourite bands last night.
so, I was thinking, I ain't too up on indie music or bands, can any list
members recommend any good bands to listen to?

I keep meaning to get some flaming lips stuff, but never seem to be able to
find any vinyl when I have cash, so any other recommendations?

Thanks!

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring