I hve a friend named justin thats releasing on 7th city,
he's on the west coast, maybe thats what you're thinking
of...  I'll find out whats for public consumption and relay
it back to the list :)

-Joe

i was talking with dan several months ago and he said 7th
city is comming out with a John Tejada and someone out west
named Jason,  i dont remember what his last name is.  its
comming out soon this year.

>From: Jason Brunton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: George Emsies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>CC: 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
>Subject: Re: (313) 7TH City records...
>Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:10:13 +0000
>
>Hey George,
>
>I know we have the Shawn Rudiman 12 |(Evidence Of Life)and
maybe one or two others- drop me a line tomorrow and I'll
check

>cheers
>
>Jason
>

> Feb 2004, at 11:24, George Emsies wrote:
>

>>Thank you for the info andrew :)
>>
>>do you know anyone that has backstock of this label
available? or even