Welcome to the sixth edition of the Environ Newsletter.
Feel free to forward this to friends/label/press/anywhere.

UNCLASSICS #3 OUT THIS WEEK!

Out next week, a new UNCLASSICS!  This time it's a 1984 Canadian disco jam
called "We Can Make It" by PURPLE FLASH.  This is the very same producer who
was behind Pluton & The Humanoids (a favorite on both I-F's "Mixed Up In The
Hague" Vol. 1 and Unclassics #2)!  An uptempo electronic workout with an
addictive electric piano line and synth string motif that is impossible to
get out of your head once you hear it, "We Can Make It" has featured as a
secret weapon in the arsenal of discriminating digger-DJs for years.  And
guess what?  It's backed with the remix debut of DARSHAN JESRANI of METRO
AREA!  His "Lavender Lamp" remix stretches it out and strips things down,
adding live bass and making the most of the electronic percussion from the
original version.  Don't sleep! This release is available in our online
store right now, too!

ENVIRON & METRO AREA T-SHIRTS!

Thanks to the help of GENERIC COSTUME, we have some very simple and stylish
T-SHIRTS coming out!  They will be in the Environ online store
(http://www.environrecords.com) within the next week or so.  The two styles
are black with white Environ logo and heather grey with neon-orange Metro
Area logo.  Hot stuff!  Sizes are medium and large, and the bodies are
heavy-duty American Apparel all-cotton shirts.  Somewhat limited quantities,
so get 'em while they're hot!

NEXT RELEASE: JERSEY DEVIL SOCIAL CLUB!

The mysterious, italo/horror/disco/industrial project (it's hard to
classify!) is mastered and will be out at the end of March.  With Italo
compilations all over the place, we are hoping the time is finally right for
this record to drop.  If not, we'll sell about 5 copies...it's pretty
strange stuff.  Now that it's gotten out  through various channels that
Environ was trying to license 1979's BLACK DEVIL LP, maybe it will help
people understand the context of this EP.  Or
not...

UPCOMING UNCLASSICS!

A low-slung Belgian disco groover from '79 backed by a rare side project
track from a NYC producer who had a hit on West End Records in the late
'70s.  After that, a lesser-known project from an Italo hero and some other
goodies.  The series will culminate in an Unclassics mix CD including
exclusives not found on the 12" series.

That's it for this time around!

Thanks for your support,
ENVIRON

--
Environ LLC

http://www.environrecords.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 with "subscribe" as the subject.

We hate spam!
We only send to those who signed up via our site.
Please reply with "remove" in subject and we will obey!

This electronic transmission contains confidential information intended only
for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by
any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.