i rememeber going there for a field trip in 5th or 4th grade. i filled my
parachute pants up with as muchbig salt chunks as i could! i also
rememeber graqbbing what seemed like a HUGE boulder of it at the time. my
teacher got aother teacher to help carry it, and we put it in the library
of yake elementary shool, and im pretty sure its still there to this day.

oh, and what seemed like a huge boulder, in reality, was about 2 times the
size of a basketball. heh.

to be little again.

*sigh*

derek.