Yes.  And Greg is a great guy and his releases are fantastic.

But recommendations of other labels similar to Restructured
and Consigned is what I had in mind.

A list of top 5 labels would be nice from whomever would like
to add to this in that deep, dancy, spacey, tech/house, well
there are clips on line on both Restructured, Consigned, and
Thinner so you get the idea.

Thanks!

Luke