Hi folks,

I realize that this is pretty off-topic, but I'm wondering if any of the flurry of recent US-Berlin expats can help me out.

I just spent a boatload of scratch getting my studio monitors shipped from the States, because the manual for them had a nice, easy to follow chapter on swapping fuses for the voltage conversion.

Now, I've discovered that my monitors are an earlier model, and don't incorporate voltage switching circuitry. So I need to spend even more money on a step-down transformer that can handle at least 400 W.

I guess what I'm really wondering is if someone with experience buying crap like this in the EU can point me toward a place where I minimize further financial hemorraghing.

Grumpily yours,

--
Dennis DeSantis
www.dennisdesantis.com