Yes, I've used the a lot of times and found them very good indeed.  Mark
who I speak to there, obviously has a great passion for the music which
I think shows in their selection which is, as you say, pretty good.

The records turn up promptly and whenever there has been any sort of
problem, such as a bad pressing turning up etc., it's been sorted
without fuss.

The audio clips are a fairly new thing so perhaps he's not got into the
swing of getting the quality of them sorted yet.  However, I wouldn't
that put you off buying from them as really it's the quality of the
records and service that counts ;-)

Paul.