20th Anniversary of House
Date:       April 3rd, 2004
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Venue:      Escape Ultra Lounge
Infoline:
612-803-6227

JESSE SAUNDERS, the Originator of the House Music Sound from
Chicago?(www.JesseSaunders.com),
CHIP E, the Producer of House

Brought to you by PIONEER AND TECHNICS.....

The 20th anniversary of House Music Tour begins in April 2004 with the
legendary House Music Pioneers Jesse Saunders and Chip E. The tour is
sponsored by Pioneer and Technics' Digital 1200's. This show is 100% pure,
real and uncut HOUSE MUSIC, and includes never before seen DVD mixing and
scratching, and a screening of the all new documentary "The Unusual
Suspects," produced by Chip E. and Jesse. All of this is guaranteed to
spark major new interest in House Music, and continue the musical education
of our favorite music to dance to...HOUSE MUSIC!

Also your Ritual Residents: Dr.Strangelove and Dj Vooch

Other info:       The show is self contained with cameras, projectors,
video screens, 1200 Digital Turntables (not available anywhere), DVX-1's
(Digital DVD players), and mixers. In addition, there will be give aways
and a chance to win prizes and more!

21+
9PM TIL 2AM
$10