A quick update to our last Environ Newsletter #6!
Feel free to forward this to friends/label/press/anywhere.

ENVIRON & METRO AREA T-SHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE!

10 of each size/style are now in the online store! You can hit the store
from our Web site, http://www.environrecords.com. The two styles are black
with white Environ logo and heather grey with neon-orange Metro Area logo.
Sizes are medium and large, and the bodies are heavy-duty American Apparel
all-cotton shirts.  Somewhat limited quantities, so get 'em while they're
hot!

JERSEY DEVIL SOCIAL CLUB!

The mysterious, italo/horror/disco project is mastered and will released 29
March. More info before its release!

CYBERNETIC BROADCASTING SYSTEM!

Environ has become a sponsor of the Cybernetic Broadcasting System. It's
free and we think it's the best radio station out there! C-B-S is heavy on
the electro/Italo slant, but with soundtracks, classic house, techno, old
hip-hop and nearly everything else thrown in the mix. To listen or to
contribute yourself, check it out at:

http://www.cybernetic-broadcasting.net/

That's it for this time around!

Thanks for your support,