Thanks for the advice, but nothing happens without my say so anyway :)

Here's the Dresscode for the next event:

Dresscode: No Men from C&A. Wedding or Funeral Shoes. Closed minds, bottled
vitriol or vinegar tits.

In England we call in humour in the USA - humor...

Love and Kisses
Martin Dust

3/3/04 1:42 PM Katrin [EMAIL PROTECTED]