-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: (313) Stevie Wonder was re: something sensible was Re: (313) Mills
Date:   Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:21:26 -0000
From:   Mann, Ravinder [CCS] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Robert Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC:     313@hyperreal.org

In the UK we have a 'boy band' called Blue they hooked up with SW and Angie Stone in a recents collabaration (abhoration) for the classic Signed Sealed Delivered Im Yours.
Blue *feat* SW and AS. I mean two a penny boy band feat a soul legend.

Why Stevie ? Why are you spoiling my memory of all the great music with this
cack ? Surely you don't need the money ...

Yeah I will be putting on Fulfillingness' First Finale as soon as I get home
tonight.

Rav

ps This post prob wont make it to the list as it seem I cant post anymore : (
so if you fellas want to forward it, feel free.