From: "Dan Bean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 4 March 2004 12:13:17 GMT
To: robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: (313) Big Chill vs Detroit Techno (wasThe story of the Original Hot Mix 5)

Interesting thread there Robin

If there are any other work avoiders out there check this link I was sent the other day:

http://www.bigchill.net/forum/read.php?f=1&i=396885&t=396885

It's quite a long thread featuring 313's Martin Dust and assorted Big Chill forum people arguing about/slagging off techno among other things.

Quite funny in places and maybe a timely reality check on how techno is sometimes perceived from 'the outside'?

P.S. Candi Staton - You Got The Love - TUNE!

You wrote:

Candi Staton - You got the love - source records

been playing this quite a bit recently, my neighbours (who are in their
60's) gave it to me!

to keep to the subject just been reading this thread on DHP,  features
Kenny Jammin
Jason, nice house background in there...

http://rose107.biostat.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?
ubb=get_topic&f=11&t=002550

robin...