Subject: Re: (313) TG
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:51:48 +0000
From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>

Crikey that would take years to explain...

Buy yourself a copy ov:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1901033600/qid=1078487737/sr=1-2/re
f=sr_1_10_2/026-2436903-0519652

Watered down and through the eyes of a fan boy but as close as it gets...

Martin

5/3/04 11:47 AM [EMAIL PROTECTED]@uk.pwc.com