As long as it doesn't get into really detailed talk then I'm cool with it.

Anyone unhappy with the way everyone is walking on eggshells now?

MEK

                      "Brendan Nelson"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <313@hyperreal.org>

                      ine.co.uk>               cc:

                                               Subject:  (313) [meta] Equipment
chat
                      03/09/04 11:02 AM

Just wondering, are people unhappy with the amount of
equipment chat on here today? A separate list exists for
that sort of thing, doesn't it?

*I'm* not against it by any stretch of the imagination,
but after the complaints of yesterday I'm extra-wary of
the fact that many people may be scowling angrily at their
monitors right now...

Brendan