From: Brendan Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 3:41 AM
To: Robert Taylor; synthetic tom; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) what's your favorite track/album right now?

I *think* Deepchord are actually from Detroit so we may be able to
get another few emails on this topic through before the Feds bust in
and shut down the thread!

Deepchord aren't a BC sublabel but it's safe to say that their
music is _heavily_ influenced by Basic Channel and Chain Reaction.
That's not a criticism; I like that style of music, feel that the
world has room in it for a few more records like that, and the
Deepchord people do it well. I regularly use Deepchord tracks when
doing dubby BC-style mixes (and used quite a lot on Offworld Party
Time as well) but apart from the suspicion that they're 313 natives
I don't know much about them at all.

God, I hope it doesn't turn out that they're actually from Flint,
Ypsilanti, Windsor or Dearborn...

Brendan
---