On 9-mrt-04, at 20:36, Logic7 wrote:

Since I'm terribly late in discovering Porter Ricks (The "Biokinetics" LP is all I have heard), can anyone point me to some more of his/hers/their music?

That's Thomas Krone, he released some really nice music. I love his stuff on Chain Reaction, Ports of Call is amazing music. Also Porter Ricks volume 1 & 2 on Force inc are really deep. Thomas Krone released -a lot- of good music besides Porter Ricks, i recon you should try and hunt down Experimental Audio Research - The Koner Experiment on Mille Plauteaux as well, fast paced ambient (yeah i know i that doesn't makes sense if you don't listen to it :)

KJ