From: "KC Austin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 4:25 PM
Subject: (313) NY event sites

sorry for the sorta OT, but does anyone know of any current
site/forum/whatever that has the current happening, esp. 313 related
events going on in NY? naughtybooth used to have pretty much everything,
but's it's gone..

i thought www.rhythmism.com was it, but the beltran thing tonight and
the kompakt night on Saturday at volume aren't on there..

thanks
/. kcAustin
/. www.wddg.com
/. www.bzor.com