I agree sometime creativity makes people grow apart.
And rumors are not a good thing, they only cause problems..
So until then we can just enjoy sandwiches

-----Original Message-----
From: diana potts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 5:09 PM
To: 313 mailing list
Subject: (313) RE: why one is not a Detroit Grand Pubahs was:new album

I can't speak for either Andy nor Paris, but the most
diplomatic answer here is, that sometimes people
creatively go their seperate ways.

Though the question is innocent, I think it's best
left between paris and andy. we all know how the rumor
mill works.

now, i hear dale lawrence dug himself a hole and is
not selling lemonade at raves....