From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Martin Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Friday Question

DJ (order of appearance TBC):

Shake
Kevin Saunderson
Andrew Weatherall
(and David Mancuso or Kenny Larkin if any of the above have to cancel)

and Kraftwerk of course - and I'd pay them to play everything in their
catalogue

$5 at the door
$2.00 drinks all night
organic fruit and other foods provided

MEK

                      Martin Dust
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      com>                     cc:
                                               Subject:  (313) Friday
Question
                      03/12/04 05:24 AM

You've got an unlimited budget and a great club/PA. Which 3 artists do you
book to play back to back and which one live act do you go for?

DJ Di'jital vs Shake vs Surgeon

Reeko live

Martin