Ok - I've tried to get this to go through but it doesn't seem to be
happening so I'm going to just type out the vital info and if anyone wants
more info just ask me for it and I'll send you the rest.

this never seems to go through to the list (this is my third try) -
hopefully this one will hit:
(oh yeah, [disclaimer] I'm not in any way connected to this event so if it
goes badly don't blame me)

Stacey Pullen is going to be in Minneapolis on April 24th @ Marquette Plaza
tickets are $30 in advance - $35 at the door but $20 if you get there
before 10pm
You must be 21 to get in

the line-up is huge and it's more than just music - there will be art and
more so it looks like you get your $30 worth
I'm not involved in this at all - I just saw it on the MNVibe.com site and
this event is like the way they used to do things here
good to see someone stepping up and doing it right

here's a link to the website which is also excellent
http://www.conterminous.com/

can't wait

if you're anywhere near Minneapolis on this date I would say get your butt
to this event

my apologies if my previous attempts to post this come through and clog
your email

MEK