----- Original Message -----
From: "Elliot Taub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Mishpucha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 12:16 AM
Subject: (313) Dani Siciliano and Ulysses Tuesday, 3/16/04

> Hey everybody! Your favorite DJ and snakecharmer, Ulysses, has been
> tapped to open up and close out tomorrow night at Coral Room for Ms.
> Dani Siciliano. Come down and check it out! The show starts at 8PM, so
> don't be late!

If anyone who likes Ms. Siciliano has been sleeping on 'Likes...', you
should rectify immediately. I think it's a great album. Also, she performed
live on Giles Peteren a couple of weeks ago, and the tracks were already
quite different than on the album. Would love to see this.

Oh, and Elliot's good too, but if you're in NYC you prolly already knew
that. :)

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk