From: Peteri, Jochem [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 March 2004 11:38
To: robin
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) no sequencers

But a pretty good point though...It is what bugs me about it. It´s not
always meant by it but most of the time it seems to be, specially when it´s
an act within the realm of electronic music. Maybe I´m biased because I live
in Holland and over here its the main statement of the oldies in the
music-industry to hide their age. And a poor excuse to give some content to
a mediocre jazzdance scene.