Right.
Once the tour is over, we'll have a very very long talk about this.

But, for now, I HAD to say this....

If, for any reason, you are considering not going to see Kraftwerk, for
whatever reason, you have to change your mind.
If you're skint, sell your mum on ebay, climb in through the toilet window,
rush the door, get your pikey long-haired mate from piccadilly to pass you
a ticket behind the bouncers back ; )

do anything, please please please do not miss this.

please.

I have never seen anything like it in my life.

I lost my mind in there, I don't want it back, they can keep it.

Alex

oh, yeah, in true pirate fashion, big shouts to Robin & Charlie, Danny
Webb, Francis W (welcome btw), Cosmic Mike & Jim, D.Ball, Vince Vega,
Scott, Alice, Nick, Mark and all the scouse crew......

oh, and my head is killing me.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring