Woohoo!

2004 is now officially the year of the most interesting rereleases in
techno/house/disco history.

Man... all thos great disco edits in the past weeks, the kms/transmat
represses, now the planet e classics and repress of 4 jazz funk classics...
the unreleased kdj 16 and unreleased ross 154 material...

A great opportunity for the people like me who wern´t into that kind of
music in those days.

Cheers,
Maarten