The 313 contingent was a little short on the ground last Saturday.
(Which seems strange, since he's either never spun in LA before,
 or, if he has, it was at some event almost 10 years ago that I
 can't remember having happened)

Jeff played for just under 2 1/2 hours, dropped some choice old
skool chestnuts (early UR, etc.) here and there, and played a mostly
Millsian set (surely he must've filed it with the U.S. Patent Office
by now), spiced up with 2 Wizard interludes, one at 3 AM for aboutd
15 minutes and the other for the last 10 minutes.  Funnily enough,
the first one totally lost him the dancefloor (yes, I live in a
VERY LAME CITY) so he had to go back to the minimal/pounding to get
them back.  Sheesh ...

But he closed the set with A Homeboy, A Hippie And A Funki Dredd's
"Total Confusion", which was the first Techno record I ever heard,
so hey, he's A-OK with me  :-)

I got hooked up with an "Exhibitionist" DVD afterwards so I got
my admission price's worth.

ObJoke: "See ``The Passion Of The Christ''?  Listen, if I wanted
         to see a bad actor get nailed, I'd watch the Paris Hilton
         video again."

<Rim shot>

        - Greg