-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 March 2004 09:52
To: Sakari Karipuro
Cc: 313

>I've been really thinking the same. Just too much uninteresting "jokes"
>and one-liners. getting boring.. so, ANYONE know 313-related list that
>has some actual information and good discussion? i'd like to subscribe.

>5 years on this list seem to be enough; this used to be a great list
>with great people. i'm gonna wait a few days if anyone responds to my
>leo anibaldi -query and unsubscribe.

Grrrrrr - here's some info on Leo Anibaldi
he played the Romaeuropa Festival 2003 with Lory D

Surphase is an eclectic, varying group of electronic music lovers and
artists, coming from various backgrounds, and since 1999 working as Surphase
in producing and promoting works and events. It is characterised by an
instinctive, curious exploration of the various souls and natures of the
electronic music culture: thus, wandering from acousmatica to minimal
click'n'cuts, from techno to electro to d'n'b and to blacktronica/hip hop,
Surphase has proved to be one of Italy's groups that is best tuned to what
is happening in the most innovating music circuits, that are characterised
by unforeseeable experimentations and continuous mixings of atmospheres and
styles. At the RomaeuropaFestival Night, Surphase offers a collection of
legendary
artists: a rare DJ set for four hands by Lory D and Leo Anibaldi,
DJs/producers of original as well as powerful acid techno, and the Italian
premiere of Octagon Man/Depth Charge, one of the most radical forces in the
British dance scene since the 1980s. Constantly in touch with the hip hop,
funk, and electro roots of dance, Octagon Man represents a precursor of more
recent hybrids and of the strongest rising styles in the sphere of
experimental dance.

http://www.romaeuropa.net/english/festival/schede_compagnie2003/surface.htm

by the way - that took me all of five minutes to find on the internet - type
in "Leo Anibaldi" using Google and it comes up

so then I followed a logical progression to find Surphase and I found this
http://www.surphase.it/arena.htm

If you don't think there are great people here anymore then you might as
well unsub I guess

all this uninteresting talk about unsubscribing is making me want to
unsubscribe ;)

MEK