I don't know what ppl expect from a list....

I like a bit of banter...reviews  mixes..  and ppl telling me what
records to look out for....i'd say about 1/2 my entire Detroit / techno
purchases in the last  4 / 5 years have come from
recommendations/knowledge gained on this list....

Hell yeah, I get so many recommendations from this list.

I've spent most of this morning listing records mentioned on 313 that I
need to check out (well it is Friday ;o)

The most annoying thing is people moaning & threatening to unsubscribe!