Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. März 2004 15:10
An: 313@hyperreal.org
Betreff: (313) harmonie park

well, never made it to the record shop.
got dragged to the pub.

but, I noticed in the window that Theo Parrish's Harmonie Park 12" is in
the shops......!

arrgggh! I have no $$.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

PricewaterhouseCoopers may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and
other telecommunications on its e-mail and telecommunications systems.
By replying to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring