hi.

a fellow list member has contacted me to ask if I could post this to the
list as it wouldn't work for him....

so here it is!

and his name is Guilherme from Brazil, so welcome to Guilherme I say!
p.s. Guilherme, I reckon it wouldnt work because you had html on it........

Hi,

I am selling a few records (all vinyl) in eBay, including:
Dan Curtin, Placid Angels, The Subjects (by J. Mills), Counterattack,
Wishmountain, DBX - Vampirella Remixes, Hot Lizard (S. Pullen remix),
Ian Pooley, Surgeon, Kosmic Messenger, Neil Landstrumm (Brown by August
LP), DJ Sneak, DJ Hell, Killa Bite 2, Advent (Shaded Elementz), Cristian
Vogel, Mr. Oizo (Flat Beat ), Ignacio (Humana-ised), Blueprint, Mira
Calix, Ifach, Clone, Clara Moreno (J. Claussel mixes), amog others...
Pls, have a look at:

www.ebay.com - seller id - dinamicsonora

Thanks and sorry for the spam (mostly 313 related records, though)

Guilherme

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring