isaac hayes - i can't turn around (from the album chocolate chip, first track on that album is used in the movie la haine, anyone seen that?)

Is this the song that's the basis for Farley Jackmaster Funk and Daryl Pandy's "Love Can't Turn Around" ?

I recently got Music Box Mixes and Re-edits Volume 5 and I dig it despite the ridiculous price tag. I guess this is a separate project than the "Ron's Edits" that you guys are talking about? After reading your post I also think that these mixes are way too clean to be Ron Hardy originals, but it's nice to have nicely mastered re-edits of these classics on vinyl regardless. It's got edits of Problem's D'Amour, Dirty Talk, Body Language and other deliciously bouncy disco that I can't ID, but the re-edit label names them Dirty, Hot and Encore. There is one track called "Angry Drums" that is an insane rock drum kit solo ala a Santana live set with a man making angry snarling noises over it that I think would absolutely flip a floor out in the middle of a set. Anyone know the real name and artist of the original of this track? Thanks,

James