some of the stuff that's shaking my neighbours house right now :)

KDJ16 - the inner track, real nice slow hypnotic house that changes style as
the thing goes on, grab one on site (i nearly didn't!)

Theo Parrish on Harmonie Park - the twin cities track...slow groovy house
track with flat sounding top end percussion, bet this sounds ace out. the
flip is one of those plodding theo things that i can never totally grok.

Critical Phase -Maurice Fulton's Voice of Phase Mix, wicked low tempo techno
with a wierd swing to it that shouldn't work but does.

Manhattan disco mixers - angel eyes (electro re-edit) dunno much about thiss
(discogs say Lime related) great re-edit tho with a more hands on approach
to the edit compared with some of late

Kraftwerk aerodynamik FK mix, classy electro-techno remix, more driving than
the original on the flip

amplified orchestra vs. dextor - Getting It (2 brownies and a bassline mix),
loving the vocal on this which i recognise but dunno why...

omar s (AOS2) the b2 track my fave on this with what sounds like a mistake
in the edit but once your tuned into it.... (stunning powers of description
eh?)

robin...