Matt M re. Prescription
> Didn't get to really carefully
>listen but sounded just a tad too clean/smooth for me..

Hey Matt!
Yeah, I know what you mean. alot of the later prescription stuff doesn't
really do it for me too.
did it ever stop btw? there seems to be loads of prescriptions post chez,
many of which I don't own.
It always makes me wonder if it was Chez Damier who used to give the tracks
the rougher edge of the earlier ones.
esp. considering those 12's on KMS, which are pretty rough! hot stuff -
they just got re-pressed btw.

check the isoul8 mix on the new neroli btw!
(for hot house)

: )

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring