there was a night at Motor, somewhere in 99(?) when the Smashing Pumpkins
showed up and were chilling in the back afterhours. Just so happenes that
Douglas McCarthy from Nitzer Ebb was hang out that night as well (i guess
he's got some family thing happening in detroit)

Don;t know if they actually met before the cops came. =)