i have the SS009 double pack, very nice stuff. ill probably have
to buy this again on vinyl though with the previously unreleased
joints....

am i the only person dork enough to buy it on double vinyl *and* the Sound Signature CD to get ALL the tracks? Hats off to Ubiquity for spreading the love though, didn't know he only made 1000 CDs? Ya never know how well it will sell I suppose, I must have got it from RecordTime.. you know 1000 CDs can actually be a lot for small label dance music... My favorite cuts are Serengeti Echoes and Violet Green .

Also that first Sound Signature compilation CD is sweet.. great round-up of the early releases. Ubiquity should do the world a favor and re-issue that on CD too. I guess I was destined to have it, because I loaned it to a friend, who had his car broken into and the stereo and CDs all stolen, then later found by cops, returned to friend, and then CD returned back to me (case shattered, but who cares the music still plays). It's got Moonlight, Shadow Dancing, Dusty Cabinets... and the spookiest creepiest coolest foggiest super-freaky-deeper-than-deep Dance of the Drunken Drums.

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com