From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 10:09 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Discogs.com question

I've started building my collection on discogs and just got an email from
someone wanting to buy one of my records - is this common?
None of my records on there are for sale, I just use the website as a
back-up to my library database I have at home.

So do people use Discogs alot to sell and trade?

MEK