*THE NETHERLANDS HAVE THEIR OWN STAGE ON FESTIVAL*
30 March 2004 - the Netherlands own an stage during the Movement Festival in Detroit on 29, 30 and 31 May. With over 1 million visitors, this is the largest dance festival in the United States. One of the six stages in the downtown of Detroit is for Dutch dj's.

On 1 April, the line-up of Movement Detroit will be officially known. In the Detroit magazine Motormouth, Derrick May announced before this month already having interestin artists like Erykah Badu, Air, François K, Brian Eno, Radiohead and Yello (the last two cant tho) and Kraftwerk wanted a sum with 6 zeros, something wich wont happen either. May also spoke in the article about the cooperation with the Dutch and French Ministries of Culture about realizing an international stage on Movement.

It looks like the Dutchmen succeeded! We from rebel-bass are very curious about which national artists we will see in Detroit, at the same time we made contact with the Clone posse in Rotterdam/the hague, wich already has a good relation with the Motorcity. but!.... they knew nothing about it, and heard this news now…
weird, coz they represent at least 50% of the dutch technoscene...?

so who WILL be there is the question, suggestion from us;

Speedy J, Duplex, I-F, Cloneman Serge, Rude 66, Like A Tim, Stefan Robbers, Orlando Voorn, New World Aquarium, Steve Rachmad, Dylan Hermelijn, Erwin van Mol (Max 404) Quazar, Jeroen Verhey en Secret Cinema, Dimitri, The Moderator, Erik van de Broek, Alden Tyrell, Dexter, Miss Djax Random XS, Terrace, Johanz, Kettel, Rushhour DJ’s

translated from http://www.vpro.nl/weblog/news.jsp?news=17016711 (aida's weblog)

and to answer some questions, i heard about it on mtv yes, i hope you guys dont get the idea of me being a standard mtv watcher, it just flashed by while i was zappin ;-)

to aida her self; no problem, just keep up that weblog of yours and make us happy with more promo soundbites and stuff, like those sweet like-a-tim tracks, damn <3

Ed wrote:

*NEDERLAND EIGEN PODIUM OP FESTIVAL*
/30 maart 2004 -/ Nederland heeft een eigen podium tijdens het Movement Festival in Detroit op 29 ,30 en 31 mei. Met ruim 1 miljoen bezoekers is dit het grootste dance festival in de Verenigde Staten. Een van de zes podia in de binnenstad van Detroit is geheel voor Nederlandse dj's.

*THE NETHERLANDS HAVE THEIR OWN STAGE ON FESTIVAL*
30 March 2004 - the Netherlands own an stage during the Movement Festival in Detroit on 29, 30 and 31 May. With over 1 million visitors, this is the largest dance festival in the United States. One of the six stages in the downtown of Detroit is for Dutch dj's. first is the original message, my "translation" is beneath it, dont know if you guys knew this already, but me; as a 313 lover and dutch citizen thought it was good news....
but this do makes me wonder what dj's will be playing overthere....